- Classification : Colline Novaresi doc Nebbiolo
- Grape variety : 100% Nebbiolo
- Color : ruby red, rich, crystal clear.
- Perfume : vivid memories of small berries fruits, cherry and blood orange; flowery fragrances of violet, peony and rose, wrapped by a fine and light spicing.
- Taste : full and captivating with an excellent tannic element that expresses the territoriality. Very good persistence with a sapid and fresh aftertaste.
- Serving temperature : 16° – 18°C
- Suggested matching : a perfect combination with meat-based dishes and delicate first courses. An excellent pairing with cold cuts and mature cheese.
Suggested combinations from the Italian tradition: pasta with game, tagliatelle with duck ragù, rice with vegetables, salmon, trout, provola cheese, roast veal, donkey stew, rabbit with olives.